This article is part of a series on The 8 Steps of an Effective Content Marketing System for Your Business. A FREE e-book is also available to download.
Now that you have:
- Established your content marketing goals,
- Identified your audience and created buyer personas,
- Focused on questions that need to be answered at each stage of your sales process,
- Mapped your current content to the questions,
- Identified the content that needs to be created, and
- Set-up a detailed plan-of-action via the editorial calendar,
…the process of creating the content becomes much simpler and less overwhelming.
You now have a plan and know what needs to be done to execute this plan. If you don’t have the resources to create content, finding professional copywriters, video production companies, web design professionals, etc. may be a good way to go. Now that you know exactly what is needed to execute your content marketing strategy and when it’s needed, communicating your needs to content creators and designers will be straight-forward and goal-focused, which will directly result in saving you time and money.