Learning how search engine optimization works and how the major search engines find and rank your website, along with steps you can take to optimize your site to make it easier for the search engines to find, will help your site gain a significant increase in the number of visitors and leads it receives, and help to improve the quality of those leads on an ongoing basis.
This e-book provides an overview of search engine optimization methods you can use to analyze your web site and fine tune it so it is correctly optimized for the right keywords and is easy for the search engines to find.
The e-book includes:
- How Website Search Engine Optimization Works & Which Search Engines Matter Most
- How to See Which of Your Web Site’s Pages are Being Found by the Search Engines
- Keyword Research: Using the Google AdWords Keyword Tool to Identify the Best Keywords
- How Web Page Content is Seen by the Search Engines
- What to Optimize on a Web Page to Get the Page Found by the Search Engines
- How Your Web Site’s Navigation Helps with SEO
- Using Sitemaps to Increase You Web Site’s SEO
- How to Increase Your Site’s Inbound Links
- How to Utilize Local Search
- How to Create a Google Places Account